Love Letters: Dear Future Lover

To celebrate the love, care and romance in the air that only February can bring, the APB Writers' Team decided to write up their very own Love Letters! We asked our talented writers to dedicate their works of art to anyone they wanted - be it their family, their loved ones, their significant others, to themselves or even to you readers! So, here are the entries we have for you!

LOVE LETTERS

Dear Future Lover

by: Anonymous


Dear future lover,
I wonder what you’re up to right now.
Are you playing a game? Are you out with your friends?
I wonder how you are right now.
Are you doing well? Are you eating well?
I wonder if I’ve ever come across your mind.
Do you think about me? Do you wish to meet me?
I hope you do.
As for now we are strangers who have not found each other yet.
We are only left to keep wondering about each other as we continue with our lives.
But someday we will meet,
and I’ll be here waiting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment