November, Month of Thanks #1

A Letter to You



Hey there, how are you holding up? I know that you are having a RUFF time rushing your assignments and ugh, finals are around the corner. I would like to borrow your time from your BUZZ-y schedule to read my short letter, specially for you.

I want to thank you for being strong. You MEOW not notice but you have so much strength in you that you can endure all the difficulties you are facing. 

I want to thank you for being a happy pill. You QUACK people up, making everyone around you so happy and bl-HISS-ful. 

I want to thank you for being someone who can be counted on. The way you are always the first one to be there to support and encourage MOO-ved me.

Lastly, I want to thank you for being you. I hope you feel BAA-tter after reading this. I just want you to know that you are appreciated and loved. I hope you will continue having untiring perseverance and relentless energy in the future. Stay strong. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment